- Interested Candidates
- Ability to read and write
- Skills that will help you enter booming security industry and get well paid job. Security is rapidly shifting from old CCTV and Alarm Systems to IP Network based
- Programming of IP cameras and NVRs with live examples. IP camera and NVR types and difference between them.
- Basics of IP Networks required to work with IP Camera Systems: Ethernet connections, IP addresses, ports, routers and switches.
- How CCTV camera works, how to calculate focal length required for your surveillance objective, camera parameters.
- Setup of DVRs with HD cameras, use of 2MP, 3MP, 5MP or 8MP (4K - Ultra HD) cameras, HD camera formats: TVI, CVI, AHD, SDI.
- Video compression, comparison of H.264, H.265, H.265+, what frames per second (fps) to pick.
- Tools and software required to work with IP cameras. Live examples how to use the software.
- Enthusiast and people that want to learn new important skills to get well paid job in booming security industry.
- People from other trades or industries (electrical, electrical engineering, electronics, information technology ) that want to learn IP Camera Systems and CCTV in general.
- People from the security industry (Alarms, CCTV & Access Engineers), who want to learn IP camera systems.
This CCTV course provides comprehensive information about installation of IP Camera System. Most IP CCTV security systems are very similar (IP Cameras and Network Video Recorders) hence I focus on providing key information applicable to all CCTV systems.
As a part of my CCTV training you will learn basics of IP Networks required to work with IP Cameras and NVRs: Ethernet connections, IP addresses, routers and switches. I also explain use of tools useful for IP CCTV installation.
This CCTV installation course is also complemented with knowledge of HD and analogue CCTV surveillance systems.
I wanted my CCTV security course to be also beneficial to absolute newbies so I added lessons covering fundamentals of CCTV, cameras, cables and tools. You will learn in my training course how CCTV camera works, what sensors it uses or what the focal length is and how to calculate it.
So if you are a technician that wants to learn IP camera systems or enthusiast beginner that wants to learn CCTV in general – Sign Up Today!